Indian River’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Experts
M&M Plumbing, Heating, Cooling was built on a tradition of hard work, commitment, and family values. All of those same key concepts and business philosophies still hold true today as the second generation takes the torch into the future for M&M. From the smallest job to the largest we approach every task with a full commitment to see the job done right. Our staff is fully trained and licensed in every field we perform service in, but beyond that we offer service with a smile, a firm handshake, and a guarantee that when our work is done it is done right the first time. We are the Indian River plumbers you can count on.
Coffee and a Smile
Years ago when Dick Monthei and his cousin Monte first created M&M Plumbing and Heating they opened a little shop in Indian River MI. Shortly afterward this little shop became known as a place to pick up plumbing parts, get some friendly advice from one of the many plumbers, and of course a cup of coffee. Today almost 60 years later that tradition continues. Although Dick has passed, his son continues to run M&M in the same manner of commitment to excellence and quality, and with a passion for serving the Indian River communities and businesses. So next time you need plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service give us a call.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Services!
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Heating Installations
- Heating Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- In-Floor Radiant Heat
- Geothermal Heating
- Seasonal Opening & Closing of Cottages
- Water Pump Replacement and Repair
- Well Rehabilitation
- Water Conditioners
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality This Fall - With fall finally here, and winter just around the corner, many homeowners all over the country are taking some time ...
- 3 Of The Most Common Plumbing Issues During The Summer Months - With the summer months finally here, most of our thoughts are turning to ideas of what we are going to ...