Indian River’s Most Trusted Resource for Quality Air Cleaners
Many things will affect your indoor air quality. Everything from whether you have pets to the time of year or the cleanliness of your ducts impact what is in the air you breathe inside your home. Many of those factors are unchangeable, but there are a few that you can take steps to improve. At M&M Plumbing, Heating, Cooling we understand the importance of your indoor air quality and how it affects your health. We’ve been dedicated to improving the indoor air quality of Indian River homes since 1957. By utilizing the modern technology of air cleaners and purifiers, we can now accomplish that better than ever. That is why we are Indian River’s top choice for indoor air quality professionals.
Why Does Indoor Air Quality Matter?
It is rather evident how important air is. Understand that as you breathe, anything in the air will enter your lungs as well. Certain things found in the air can exacerbate asthma, bronchitis and any number of other respiratory issues. Air can also harbor bacterial and viral infection when air quality is diminished. So, your indoor air quality is intimately tied to your health and well being. Even if it isn’t causing serious health conditions in your home, lower quality indoor air can also lead to trouble sleeping and general decreased mood.
What Diminishes Indoor Air Quality in Indian River Homes?
The most common culprit in the diminishing of your indoor air quality will be pollutants. But what is considered a “pollutant”? There are many sources that you may not be aware of. New carpet, paint, adhesives, varnishes, glue and even disinfectants can emit volatile organic compounds like formaldehyde, toluene, chloride, ethylene and benzene. Many airborne particles are also introduced to the home environment through people, animals and plant life. Things like dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold, plant spores and fungi can all travel through the air in your home. Microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, pathogens and antigens are also airborne. Even odors are brought in from things like aerosols, tobacco smoke, cooking odors, pesticides, kitty litter and other toxins.
The Most Effective Air Cleaning Techniques
There are many types of air cleaners and they all utilize different techniques to get the job done. These are examples of the ways various air purifiers clean your air.
- Thermodynamic sterilization systems have a ceramic core to 392°F. Air passes through the core and 99% of all microbiological particles are incinerated before the air is re-cooled and released.
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation sterilizes air that passes through UV lamps.
- Filter based purification traps force air through a filter which physically captures particles.
- Activated carbon purifiers absorb chemical molecules.
- Polarized-Media Electronic Air Cleaners convert voltage into a polarized electric field. Particles pass through the field and become polarized which forces them to stick to a fiber media pad.
- Photocatalytic Oxidation purifiers completely oxidize particles forcing all organic contaminants to degrade.
- Ionizer purifiers use charged electric needles to generate gas ions. The ions then attach themselves to particles which are then electrostatically attracted to a collector plate.
As you can see M&M Plumbing, Heating, Cooling is well equipped to clean and purify your indoor air. Our goal is to keep Indian River residents healthier by improving indoor air quality with these effective devices. Save money on health related costs and increase the quality of your entire home environment with an air cleaner from M&M Plumbing, Heating, Cooling.
Our Indian River Air Cleaning Professionals Provide the Following Services
- Air Purifiers
- Purifier Filters
- Air Cleaner Installation
Home Tips From Your Premier Plumbing & HVAC Company – M&M Plumbing, Heating, Cooling
- Alternative Energy Sources For Your Home
Biomass energy has been around for a very long time. When man first started burning wood or organic materials for heating and cooking, we began to use biomass energy. It is simply a form of converting organic materials into energy. Today, we strive to find alternative energy resources. There are many potential sources and solutions...Read More
- Indian River Heating Tune-Ups Help You Prep For Winter
There’s nothing like a long, cold Michigan winter to make you wish you had gotten a heating tune up already. Finding out your heating system isn’t functioning right at the last minute is frustrating and does little to help you on a cold, dark night. With the temperature variances in our area, it’s no surprise...Read More